Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blue Flame Rising

Sitting...rather laying...wrapped in a bear hug being infused with fluidity....I feel life restored to my center.  I am not sure when the flame diminished to a flicker, but it's been so long I don't even remember what it feels like to be on fire from within. 

Authentic Yang rising born out of a courageous walk into Yin...I now birth entire forests out of the deep water of fear and destiny which will soon fuel a fire that is uniquely my own... Not a cold red fire opened by the gaze of a man,  not the fleeting flame lit by the approval of others,  but the blue heat of metamorphosis that only God can bestow upon me as i walk through the downward path of Mystery.

"Blurry Window"
Original art by Heather Thompson Blue Phoenix Art
Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment