Monday, March 18, 2019

From CEO to Artist Overnight

It's Brain Injury Awareness Month.
This is an older UK article,  but it tells my story....a life changing brain injury,  the rare miracle of acquired savant syndrome, and a new life filled with art and poetry. 

I post often about the challenge of my current struggle with several rare diseases,  but I never lose sight of the rare GIFT that I was given in the wake of a life changing injury... To be among the few people in the world that have a sudden new ability after neurological trauma... THANK YOU GOD.

And so I live my life from one surrendered posture...
Speak God, thy humble servant is listening.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/23/meet-the-female-entrepreneur-who-became-an-artist-overnight-after-a-brain-injury-6590731/

No comments:

Post a Comment