Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Baby Steps

Today I made FIRE in Chinese Medicine.

I learned early in my healing from the concussion that the way out of fear is to make a plan and take action...this is Yang Rising.  Even tiny steps forward can be transformative and healing.

I got scared today. I felt sad...paralyzed....worried....and it directly affected the way my body felt.

When I became aware of what was happening, I took steps to move the energy. I made the doctor's appointments that were necessary...I got on my Trainer's horse bareback and felt her Alpha Female Dragon energy (I'm getting ready to FINALLY get back on my own horse).... and I set some essential boundaries with a relationship that had taken a troubling turn. 

And tonight I feel calm...content...I can breathe..

No comments:

Post a Comment