Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I still believe in LOVE.

I still believe in Love.  Even after all of the suffering, the pain, the broken moments and the times I have had to crawl out of the darkness again and again, I know that Love is ever present. It is constantly transforming, changing, scouring, cleansing, and urging me into a truer version of myself.  It may take the often expected form of contentment and joy, or it may manifest as a feeling of being held precariously above an abyss so great and incomprehensible that it can only be described as Mystery. Sometimes it feels like a soulful cry; a yearning; a sudden push of momentum; or a painful burning away of the cartilage surrounding old wounds from the past.  Love is not for the faint of heart. Love is courageous. It brings me into alignment along a path that is tumultuous, scoured with the sandy granules that the Divine uses to shape me into my Calling. This is Love.

Original Art by Heather Thompson, Blue Phoenix Art
Title: Transcendence
2012
Acrylic on Stretched Canvas
Contact for purchase information at www.bluephoenixart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment